Vinson Key Features
- Aggressive-styled bodywork with high-clearance fenders, integrated full-floor boards, winch-ready front bumper and large T-shaped seat for comfort and support.
- Compact digital instrument display including speedometer, odometer,
twin-tripmeter, hourmeter, clock, gear position and drive mode indicators.
- New higher output 12V/120W electrical outlet mounted to front fender - standard automotive-style outlet fits a wide range of electrical accessories.
- Bright 30/30W fender-mounted, multi-reflector headlights, plus large
5/21W combination taillight/brake light. Additional 40W, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light can be switched off to prevent reflection from front rack cargo.
- New liquid-cooled, single cylinder, 4-stroke engine tuned for higher
torque output and quicker acceleration. Gear-driven balancer shaft reduces vibration.
- New plasma-spray cylinder coating allows lightweight cylinder construction and improved resistance to heat and friction.
- Keihin CVK36 carburetor for quick throttle response and high fuel
- New five-speed transmission with automatic clutch and 2-speed sub-transmission - plus automotive-style single lever operation for forward, reverse and park.
- New electric 2WD/4WD operation with handlebar-mounted push button control.
- Compact, torque-sensing limited-slip front differential.
- Electric and recoil starting with "in gear" starting capability - engine will start in any transmission setting by pulling the left hand brake lever and pressing the starter button.
- CDI ignition and powerful 325 watt charging system with maintenance-free battery.
- New higher output 12V/120W electrical outlet mounted to front fender - standard automotive-style outlet fits a wide range of electrical accessories
- Bright 30/30W fender-mounted, multi-reflector headlights, plus large 5/21W combination tailllight/brakellight. Additional 40W, handlebar-mounted auxiliary light can be switched off to prevent reflection from front rack cargo.
- Durable steel frame made of large diameter, thin-wall tubing for maximum strength and minimal weight. Lightweight polyethylene skid plate and bumper guard provide maximum protection with minimal resistance over rocks and other obstacles.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with 7.09 in. of wheel travel,
and preload-adjustable shock absorbers provide a comfortable ride and high ground clearance (9.9 in.).
- Swingarm-style rear suspension with preload-adjustable shock absorbers and 7.87 in. of wheel travel.
- Large 190mm front disc brakes and single 216mm rear disc brake for
consistent braking performance under all operating conditions. Lightweight aluminum wheels. High-capacity racks and towing capacity.
- Large 5.0 gallon fuel tank for long-range operation.
- Three-liter waterproof utility box mounted in the front fender, and 4.5
liter rear-mounted storage box.
Vinson 500 4X4
493cc, SOHC, four-stroke, single cylinder, liquid-cooled
Bore & Stroke:
87.5 X 82.0mm
Electric and recoil
5-speed with reverse and 2-speed subtransmission, 2WD/4WD front differential
2095mm (82.5 in.)
1170mm (46.1 in.)
1200mm (47.2 in.)
860mm (33.9 in.)
252mm (9.9 in.)
1270mm (50.0 in.)
274kg (604 lbs.) - Specification Not Final
Independent, double A-arm, oil damped, five preload settings
Swingarm-type, oil-damped, five preload settings
Dual hydraulic disc
Single hydraulic disc
AT 25 x 8-12
AT 25 x 10-12
Fuel Tank Capacity:
19.0 liter (5.0 gal.)
Yellow, Red, Green