Suzuki Ozark 250
- Value-priced 2WD utility ATV with practical features and a modern, stylish look that sets it apart from its competitors.
- Single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine designed to produce a broad powerband, but with emphasis on mid-range torque.
- Cylinder head features screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance, plus a link-plate-type cam chain and automatic tensioner to reduce mechanical noise.
- Mid-range power is enhanced by a Mikuni BSR 29mm carburetor mated to a large capacity airbox and tuned exhaust system.
- Convenient electric start system includes Start-In-Gear feature, plus recoil back-up.
- Electric start system and CDI ignition are powered by compact maintenance-free battery with 170 watt charging system.
- Five-speed transmission with automatic clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system - just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse.
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is simple and reliable.
- Bodywork is designed with a modern look that includes flared fenders with built-in extensions, plus smooth transitions between body, seat and fuel tank allowing the
rider more mobility.
- Wide, comfortable seat is well-padded and designed with a low height of only 30.9 inches.
- Dual 30/30W, fender-mounted halogen headlights provide a modern look and bright illumination - large 5/21W taillight/brake light combination is standard.
- ·Rugged steel-tube frame with standard skid plate and tube-type bumper and grill guard.
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers - provides 5.5 inches of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain.
- Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 5.5 inches of rear wheel travel, plus 8.3 inches of ground clearance.
- Large 6.3 inch front disc brakes with single-piston pin-slide calipers and single cable-operated rear drum brake.
- Durable steel wheels and radial tires (F: 22 x 7-11, R: 22x10-9), for high traction under a wide variety of terrain conditions.
- Wide floorboards with built-in serrated-type footpegs for high grip and comfort.
- High-capacity front and rear racks.
- Large 2.8 gallon fuel tank for long operating range.
Ozark 250 Specifications
246cc, 4-stroke, single-cylinder, air-cooled, SOHC, 2-valve, TSCC
Bore & Stroke:
66.0 x 72mm
5-speed with reverse, automatic clutch, 2WD
1800mm (70.9 in.)
1045mm (41.9 in.)
1070mm (42.1 in.)
785mm (30.9 in.)
210mm (8.3 in.)
1140mm (44.9 in.)
183kg (403 lbs.)
Independent, double A-arm, oil-damped, 5.5 inches of travel
Swingarm-type, oil-damped, 5.5 inches of travel
Dual hydraulic discs
AT 22 x 7-11
AT 22 x 10-9
Fuel Tank Capacity:
10.6 liter (2.80 gallon)
Green, Red, Yellow