Breeze OEM parts
There's only one thing more fun than a day out on the trail with your Yamaha ATV, and that's sharing it with your family. And that's where the Breeze comes in.
The low-maintenance 4-stroke engine delivers strong, dependable power while the hassle-free and class-exclusive fully automatic transmission means no shifting, no
clutching, and no worries.
The roomy ergonomics, full-size, stainless steel floorboards and low seat height (27.2") mean greater comfort.
And adjustable throttle limiter eases rider along the learning curve while the electric start and reverse simplify things even more.
Built with features both reliable and novice-friendly, this machine make learning the ropes of ATV riding as unforgettable as it is enjoyable
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Lively 124cc, air-cooled, 4-stroke single delivers reliable, predictable
engine performance perfectly suited to the entry-level rider.
- Class-exclusive,* fully automatic V-belt transmission with forward, neutral and reverse is simple to operate and eliminates need for shifting.
- Handy, easy-to-reach selector knob lets you effortlessly shift into reverse
as well as between forward and neutral.
- Adjustable throttle limiter lets a parent or adult supervisor match the engine's power output to the rider's skill level.
- Reliable, push-button electric start for added convenience and dependability.
- Rugged muffler with USFS-approved spark arrestor ensures quiet, environmentally safe operation.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner helps reduce need for engine maintenance and extend engine life.
- Full-size frame can fit a wide range of adult riders, allowing them to grow into the machine.
- Class-exclusive full-size stainless steel floorboards are rugged and corrosion-resistant for added durability, and help increase comfort by keeping the rider's feet dry.
- Independent A-arm front suspension with 2.8" of travel delivers smooth, responsive steering and a plush rider quality.
- Lowest seat height (27.2") in class creates low center of gravity and helps enhance both comfort and handling as well as inspire confidence in the novice rider.
- 5.7" of ground clearance.
- Rugged swingarm and a single rear shock with 3.2" of travel smooths out the bumps for added comfort and better handling.
- Fully sealed front and rear drum brakes keep out water and debris,
providing strong, reliable stopping power.
- Big 20 x 7-8 front and 22 x 10-8 rear knobby tires offer excellent traction and help boost ground clearance.
- Wide front and rear fenders, integrated with the floorboards, enhance
mud and splash protection even further to keep the rider comfortable and dry throughout his/her excursion.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted parking brake and choke lever.
- Rear brake light
- YZ-style grips add extra comfort and a sporty finish.
- Single 25-watt headlight helps maximize visibility while riding in low-light or nighttime conditions.
- 1.9-gallon fuel tank means less filling up, and thus more fun for the rider.