Suzuki SV650 OEM Parts
- Naked version SV650 with all-new frame, electronic fuel injection and an exciting new look.
handlebar for more upright seating position, plus single, round-style 60/55W headlight
- Electronic fuel injection system featuring the Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve System (SDTV)- maintains optimum air velocity in the intake tract for smooth low-to-mid rpm throttle response and high torque output. Includes Auto Fast Idle System (AFIS).
- New 16-bit ECM provides precise control of ignition timing and injector operation for each cylinder.
- Large throttle bodies fed by an 8.5 liter airbox with a flat-panel air filter for easy maintenance.
- Compact instrument cluster includes analog tach, LCD
speedometer, odometer/tripmeters, and temperature gauge, plus LCD clock and low fuel warning light.
- Steeply angled tail section houses unique vertically-styled, high visibility LED taillight
- Narrow, lightweight aluminum truss-style frame is constructed
using high-vacuum die-cast process for more consistent strength and fewer individual welded sections.
- Large under-seat storage area, passenger grab-bar and tie-down hooks.
- New-style 4.7 gallon fuel tank with low-fuel warning light.
- Compact 645 cc, 90
degree liquid-cooled V-twin, DOHC 8-valve engine tuned for strong low to mid rpm power.
- 90 degree V-twin cylinder layout eliminates primary vibration without a counterbalancer, keeping the engine simple and compact.
- Lightweight chain-driven DOHC, shim-under-bucket valve
system with 31 mm intake valves and 25.5 mm exhaust valves.
- High capacity liquid-cooling system enhances engine performance and durability. Coolant routing is integrated with the clutch cover and engine case for a cleaner look and reduced weight.
- Smooth-shifting 6-speed transmission with vertically staggered
transmission shafts for a shorter, more compact crankcase.
- Plastic outer clutch cover and engine sprocket cover for reduced weight and noise.
- Lightweight 2-into-1 exhaust system tuned for strong low and mid-range torque.
- 41mm front forks with 130 mm of wheel travel provide a smooth, compliant ride.
- Link-type single-shock rear suspension with 7-way adjustable preload.
- Box-section aluminum swingarm is lightweight with high
- Powerful dual hydraulic disc front brakes with 290 mm floating rotors and adjustable brake lever position.
- Single disc rear brake with 240 mm rotor.
- Wide radial tires mounted on lightweight, 3-spoke cast
- Hinged fuel tank swings up for easy access to the airbox and carburetors.
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty