TTR 125LE/L Information
TTR 125LE/L Feat & Benefits
TTR 125LE/L Specification
TTR 125LE/L Accessories
TTR 125LE/L OEM parts
Styled after the YZ450F, the TT-R125L is a great off-road machine for mid-size riders.
A powerful, 124cc, 4-stroke powerplant provides a broad powerband for friendly off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
And full-size knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
The smooth shifting, YZ-type 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty manual clutch is geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power, while 19" front and 16" rear wheels inspire greater rider confidence with quick, predictable steering.
CD ignition, automatic cam chain tensioner and tool-free air filter adds extra convenience and minimizes maintenance, which means you can be out riding instead of wrenching.
Appropriately named "Playbike of the
Year" by Motocross Action.
Already own a TTR 125L dont forget to check out our on-line Yamaha OEM parts for your TTR125L. On-line fiche finders simplify finding the correct Yamaha TTR 125L parts with on-line ordering
which can be done directly from the Yamaha parts diagrams. Visa, mastercharge, American Express are accepted. Order your parts today
TTR 125L FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Now offered in two versions: a kick start model and an electric start model.
- New LE model features convenient electric start.
- All-new lightweight aluminum swingarm increases rigidity for superior handling. (LE model only)
- All-new remote-reservoir rear shock features adjustable rebound and
compression damping with 6.6" of travel. Firmer settings than other TT-R125 models to provide handling for more aggressive riders. (LE model only)
- All-new preload adjustable telescopic front fork with 7.1" of travel features slightly stiffer settings than TT-R125 siblings to deliver more aggressive off-road performance and handling. (LE model only)
TTR 125L Engine:
- Potent, air-cooled, 124cc, SOHC, 4-stroke powerplant puts out torquey, broadband power tuned for maximum, novice-friendly off-road performance in a wide range of trail conditions.
- 20mm Mikuni carburetor ensures crisp, dependable throttle response.
- Smooth-shifting, YZ-type 5-speed transmission with heavy-duty manual clutch geared for maximum versatility and usable power delivery.
- CD ignition system is ultra-reliable and never needs maintenance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Easy-access, tool-free air filter adds extra convenience.
- Lightweight, upswept exhaust system features quiet, USFS-approved spark arrestor.
TTR 125L Chassis/Suspension:
- Rigid, YZ-style frame design features larger, 50" wheelbase to accommodate bigger riders while maintaining quick, agile off-road handling.
- 31.7" seat height and 11.6" of ground clearance creates a nimble, sharp-steering package capable of tackling rugged trails and terrain.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring stopping power.
- Box-section swingarm features snail-type chain adjusters.
- Telescopic front fork with 7.1" of travel features slightly stiffer settings
than other TT-R125 siblings to deliver more aggressive off-road performance and handling.
- Single rear shock with 6.6" of travel also has firmer settings and a slightly longer swingarm than 125 model to provide more predictable handling for the aggressive rider.
- Front disc and rear drum brakes deliver strong, confidence-inspiring
- Big, 19" front and 16" rear wheels inspire greater rider confidence with quick, predictable steering.
- Knobby tires offer superb grip and exceptional wear.
TTR-125L Additional Features:
- Long, YZ-style seat is low, comfortable and allows easy rider movement.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics, and front and side numberplates
create styling similar to larger YZ line-up.
- Sleek, narrow fuel tank helps create big-bike look and feel.
- Large, folding cleated footpegs provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.
- Durable fork boots ensure excellent fork seal and stanchion tube protection.