PW50 Features & Benefits
PW50 OEM parts
The smallest Yamaha playbike uses a mild, 2-stroke engine with a simple, single-speed automatic transmission.
The 49cc engine is mildly tuned to deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve. It’s equipped with
exclusive Autolube oil injection that eliminates the need to premix fuel and oil.
A single-speed automatic transmission means rider simply twists the throttle and goes, allowing him/her to concentrate on the ride ahead. While the class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance-free and comes fully enclosed for added protection and durability.
The adjustable, handlebar-mounted throttle limiter allows parents or adult supervisors to gradually increase power output as child’s skill level improves.
Finally, the 19.1” seat height creates a handling-enhancing low center-of-gravity and allows most smaller riders to put both feet down for added confidence.
The PW50. The perfect beginner bike!
Manufacturer's Sugg. Retail Price...$1,079*
Already own a PW50 ? dont forget to check out our on-line Yamaha OEM parts for your PW50. On-line fiche finders simplify finding the correct Yamaha PW50 parts with on-line ordering which can be done directly from the Yamaha parts diagrams. Visa, mastercharge, American Express are accepted. Order your parts today
PW50 FEATURES & BENEFITS
PW 50 Engine:
- Air-cooled, 49cc, case reed-inducted, 2-stroke single is mildly tuned to
deliver predictable power that gently eases the new rider up the off-road learning curve.
- Single-speed automatic transmission means rider simply twists the throttle and goes, allowing him/her to concentrate on the ride ahead.
- Class-exclusive shaft drive system is virtually maintenance-free and
comes fully enclosed for added protection and durability.
- Exclusive Autolube Oil Injection System eliminates the need (and hassle) of fuel/oil premixing.
- Adjustable, handlebar-mounted throttle limiter allows parents to
gradually increase power output as his/her child's skill level improves.
- Low seat height (19.1") creates a handling-enhancing low center of
gravity and allows most riders to put both feet down for added confidence.
- Telescopic front fork with 2.4" of travel smooths out the trail bumps for responsive handling.
- Mag-style wheels mean there's no need to tighten or replace spokes.
- Dual rear shocks with 2.0" of travel deliver plush, confidence-inspiring ride quality.
- Front and rear drum brakes provide strong stopping power.
- 10" front and rear knobby tires provide excellent traction and superior
- Exhaust pipe routed away from rider to avoid accidental contact burns.
- Rear fender, seat and side panel unit remove quickly for easy-of-maintenance.
PW50 Additional Features:
- Plush, motocross-style seat provides ample comfort and allows maximum rider movement.
- Team Yamaha-inspired colors, graphics, and front and side
numberplates create styling just like the bigger TT-R off-roaders.
- Large, folding footpegs with rubber grips provide excellent footing even in wet or muddy conditions.