Intruder 1500 Accessories
Intruder LC VL1500 OEM Parts
- New-style mirrors for improved appearance.
- Long, low, cruiser design with
emphasis on custom details, comfort, low-rpm operation and ease-of-maintenance.
- Narrow 1462cc, 6-valve air/oil cooled engine is designed for maximum low/mid-range torque and acceleration.
- 45 degree phase, dual-pin crankshaft minimizes vibration, plus added flywheel mass enhances
- SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electro-chemical Material) cylinder plating is durable, minimizes cylinder size & weight and improves heat dissipation.
- Efficient SACS air/oil cooling system (front & rear cylinder) system with additional piston-jet cooling and engine oil
- Mikuni 36mm carburetors provide excellent throttle response and are mounted between the cylinders with common linkage for simplified maintenance.
- Hydraulic valve lash adjusters eliminate valve adjustment maintenance.
- Silent operation cam chains with automatic tensioners never need adjustment.
- Hydraulic clutch eliminates adjustment maintenance, plus back-torque limiter ensures smooth downshifts.
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed
transmission with-low maintenance, low-torque-reactive shaft final drive. Gear ratios set for low engine rpm at cruising speed.
- Right-side mounted, large volume exhaust system is tuned for low-rpm power and a throaty exhaust sound.
- · Long 1700mm wheelbase chassis, with 32° rake angle, is
set up for low seat height with comfortable seating and control positions.
- Brake and clutch levers feature 6-way adjustment and are mounted on a wide 1" diameter handlebar.
- Wide, thickly padded seats - rear seat can be removed for open fender look.
- Double cradle steel frame is made of large diameter steel tubing for rigidity with bolt-on sections for ease of maintenance.
- Dual-disc front brake system and single disc rear with 4-piston caliper for strong braking performance.
- Link-type rear suspension with preload adjustment combined with 43mm front forks provide a comfortable, compliant ride.
- Fuel filler is positioned below a locking cover to maintain sleek appearance with a 4.1 gallon fuel tank positioned below the seat for a low center of gravity.
- Wide 150/80-16 front and 180/70-15 rear tire are mounted on custom-styled machined aluminum wheels.
- Electronic speedometer with LCD fuel gauge, odometer & twin trip meter.
- Wide floorboard-type footrests.
- A wide range of optional accessories including a windshield, custom bags, gel seat and several custom chrome trim pieces.
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty