GZ250 OEM Parts
- An entry-level cruiser that's inexpensive to own and operate, but with many classic styling features of larger cruisers.
- Bright chrome finish on cylinder head covers, horn housing, tank emblems, and rear fender suspension struts.
- Large Marauder-style fuel tank, rear fender and comfortable 2-piece seat with low 27.8 inch seat height.
- Lightweight (302lbs.) - easier for the beginner or smaller rider to handle.
- Four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, 2-valve engine with Twin Dome Combustion Chamber (TDCC).
Provides a wide power band, good acceleration and high fuel efficiency, combined with the simplicity of a single cylinder engine.
- Single Mikuni 32mm carburetor provides excellent throttle response.
- Electric starter and digital transistorized ignition system powered by a maintenance-free
- 5-speed transmission, with gear ratios ideally selected for strong engine performance under a variety of riding conditions.
- Large 3.7 gallon fuel tank combined with fuel-efficient engine provides ample range for commuting or pleasure riding.
- Long 57 inch wheelbase supported by oil-damped front forks and preload-adjustable twin-shock rear suspension for a comfortable ride.
- Wide 110/90-16 front tire and 130/ 90-15 rear tire mounted on custom-style spoke wheels.
- 12 month unlimited mileage limited warranty